A cult favorite, one bottle of this multi-tasking toner is sold every three seconds! As its name suggests, the formula boasts three types of chemical exfoliants (AHAs, BHAs, and PHAs) plus papaya and witch hazel extracts to effectively boost cell turnover and keep skin smooth and healthy. A high concentration of tea tree water extract also promotes clear skin, as well as soothes inflammation, while adenosine and niacinamide target wrinkles and a dull skin tone.
Despite its powerful ingredients, the toner is dermatologically tested for sensitive skin and has an optimal pH of 5.5.
The formula is free of artificial fragrance and colors, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oil and silicone.
Why we love it:
- Sweeps away stubborn dead skin cells
- Contains AHA to remove dead skin cells and impurities on skin surface
- Contains BHA to remove impurities and sebum inside pores
- Contains PHA to prevent moisture loss in skin
- Includes 10,000 ppm of tea tree leaf extract
How to use:
- After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with a moderate amount of toner and gently wipe across the entire face.
- Gently pat for better absorption.
Water,Butylene Glycol,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycerin,Niacinamide,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water,Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract,Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract,Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract,Swiftlet Nest Extract,Sodium Hyaluronate,Fructan,Allantoin,Adenosine,Hydroxyethyl Urea,Xylitol,Salicylic Acid,Lactobionic Acid,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,1,2-Hexanediol,Benzyl Glycol,Ethylhexylglycerin,Raspberry Ketone,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Great addition to my skin care routine even as someone with sensitive skin
It has really helped clear my skin up and has been one of my fav skincare products at the moment