NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! This intense combination of AHAs and BHAs provide deep exfoliation for baby smooth skin. This unique formula improves the appearance of blemishes and leaves you with glowing skin. While the AHAs work to scuff off the top layer of dead skin cells, the BHAs penetrate the pores and clear out any oils and congestion. This formula also features Tasmanian pepperberry to reduce inflammation in the skin and black carrot for added antioxidants.
Why we love it:
- extremely powerful facial treatment
- leaves skin baby soft and smooth
- one of the highest concentrations of AHA and BHA we've seen!
- DO NOT use more than 2 times per week. Preferably use at night. Follow up the next morning with sunscreen.
- Apply a few drops on clean and dry skin. Avoid the eyes and lips. Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes. Might experience some tingling sensations on the skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Notes: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. The Ordinary recommends use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.